Senior Financial Analyst needed for a contract opportunity with our client in the Entertainment Industry located in Atlanta, GA.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- SAP & Hyperion
- Financial Planning
- Strong Communication
Purpose and Objectives
The senior financial analyst will be a reporting based role. The ideal candidate will have a strong balance of account experience with a heavier emphasis on financial planning.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s operating and capital budget and forecast.
- Prepare monthly actual vs budget/forecast analysis, document the actual trends against the plan and variance analysis
- analysis of monthly 3rd party contracts and provide feedback for inclusion in the planning cycle
- Update various management reports (trends, KPI’s, overhead expenses, capital labor, etc.)
- Develop highlevel presentations and supporting documents used in communicating with Senior Financial and Operational Management
- Support setting up and developing targets for key operational and financial metrics that will inform allocation and direct billing methodologies
- Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting and adhoc analysis to support
- Collaborate with Project Management organization to support capital investment planning and decisions
- Assist with key finance projects including process development and implementations, financial system and reporting projects, or reporting/efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Assist with presentation of financial analysis and interpretations to executivelevel audiences.
- Evaluate and lead indepth analysis on special projects as new initiatives and opportunities arise
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Business or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial systems, accounting and finance required.
- Big 4 public accounting or comparable consulting firm experience preferred.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles emphasis on financial planning.
- Financial Systems Skills: SAP experience required and Hyperion, SmartView Financial Services experience, a plus.
- PC Skills: Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of MS Project, PowerPoint, SQL and/or Visio preferred
- Must be able to develop and implement projects.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons at all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must have the ability to multitask and work well under time constraints
- Must be able to work in a fastpaced environment
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kelly Kingera
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Financial Analyst!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
unity Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Financial Analysis
- Analysis Of Variance
- Financial Planning
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Statement Analysis