To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sayreville, NJ 08859
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
DuPont • Sayreville, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
DuPont currently has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our HDM/Chemicals Parlin site.
The Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for maintaining and coordinating all functional aspects of the Chemicals, HDMTM Areas, maintaining ISO records, and performs all secretarial/administrative responsibilities for all areas.
Specific Work Objectives
Chemicals & HDMTM
- Maintains control of ISO related procedures/documents (revision dates, authorizations)
- Tracks status of procedures/documents.
- Maintains SAP computer system and EQS (Essential Quality System) input.
- Tracks data in EQS, notifying Ops. Supv. of status if out-of-spec and issuing of COAs for final disposition.
- Posts relevant communications on area bulletin boards.
- Orders supplies as needed utilizing SRM purchasing transactions
- Updates Safety “How” for Unit Manager
- Manages uniform vendor – sets up new employees, visitor uniforms
Area PIP coordinator.
- Creates Maintenance Requests in SAP as needed
- Coordinates arrangements for HDM Global Leadership Team meeting (hotel, car accommodations etc.)
- Interfaces with other Admin’s on the Parlin Plant Site
- Track Resin through Quality and Sell resin as appropriate
- Self-motivated; must be able to work independently
The required qualifications are as follows:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- 3 years or more of working experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar clerical position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Planning, organization, and communication skills
The preferred qualifications are as follows:
- Knowledge of (or Proficient in) SAP
- Advanced administrative skills
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
Please include (paste or attach) an updated resume detailing your experiences and qualifications with your application for consideration.
Candidates will be required to successfully complete an online Word assessment for consideration.