This Jobot Job is hosted by: Marcus Brewster
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $165,000A bit about us:
We are a national milk marketing cooperative in the U.S. We manufacture and market milk, ice cream, butter, frozen yogurt, cream cheese, and other dairy products.
We are expanding our team and looking for a Regional Controls Engineer that has large enough experience to handle multiple locations, if you have strong controls engineering experience please read on!Why join us?
Strong Bonus Incentives
Great Benefits including 401K and MORE!
Excellent Career GrowthJob Details
BS degree in engineering with multi-discipline experience
5+ years of technical experience, preferably in the food industry (dairy), including plant capital projects and/or expansion
Certification and/or License -- May be required to obtain and maintain other certifications and/or licenses for continued employment
- Working knowledge of electrical and process engineering with a strong emphasis on process control system and control network
- Expertise on control network design and maintenance plan, including IDMZ design, deployment, and management. OT infrastructure (network, server, security) management, server and network switch configuration, VPN setup and management, IP address management. Ensure plant floor asset health including patching, firmware, alerts, etc.
- Knowledge on process control, electrical schematics, HMI programming (FT View), PLC-5 / CLX programming, electrical equipment including Pump/VSD maintenance, and instrumentation
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, leadership and oral/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- Strong project management skills including ability to manage multi-plant projects simultaneously
- Creative thinker with the ability to drive innovation close in and further out
- Strong vendor/contractor management skills with demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-3 year timeframe
- Effective problem analysis and problem resolution at both the strategic and functional levels
- Working knowledge of regulatory codes, blue print reading and use of Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge of GMPs, FDA, USDA and OSHA regulations
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Complex Problem Solving
Human Computer Interaction
Programmable Logic Controllers