Ultimate Staffing is partnering with clients who are in need for Office Assistants. The Office Assistant role will be responsible for all front-end office coordination including but not limited to reception duties, filing, taking calls and dispersing messages, ordering office supplies and supporting all office departments. This role is the face of the organization, offering professional assistance to all clients and customers who are serviced by this organization.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Establish rapport with all customers and clients in person as well as over the phone
- Ensure all visitors and clients feel welcome and meet their needs
- Handle all necessary office correspondence
- Manage office calendars and clients scheduling
- Maintain sign in log for all office visitors
- Answer phones, take messages and transfer calls as appropriate
- Provide other administrative assistance to office personnel as needed
- Associate's Degree or minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.