CSI is actively interviewing experienced Payroll & Benefits Coordinators with Paylocity. If you are interested in a new opportunity or know someone who is, email Mel Carpenter your resume directly at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll & Benefits Coordinator.
In this role, you will handle high volumes of payroll processing for newly onboarded employees in Paylocity, use a strong eye for detail, work in Excel often with accurate and fast typing or 10 Key and serve as a utility player. Savvy skills with Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP's and Macros are needed to perform well in this role.
- Analyzes and performs accurate, complex computations of timecard adjustments, retro payments, overpayments, wire transfers, stop payments, and other calculations as needed.
- Successfully identifies, analyzes and resolves timecard errors.
- Acquires and retains working knowledge of BI Reporting in Paylocity to efficiently and accurately retrieve data to produce reports for ad-hoc requests and perform audits.
- Process Multi-state bi-weekly payroll
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy with minimal errors by proactively implementing measures to validate work.
- Ability to understand and use various IRS tax publications to help Payroll Operations assure on-going compliance.
- Supports the processing of W-2's and distribution and production of corrected forms and reprints.
- Determines the proper handling of employee payments based on tax law.
- Oversee system maintenance to include set up/testing when tax changes occur
- Maintain all tax set up in Paylocity systems
- Maintains confidentiality of all payroll data, password protecting all files sent through email, not releasing any confidential data without the employee's written consent, verifying manager access before providing any salary information, and keeping all employee information and files restricted to the Payroll staff and approved leaders.
- Administer all employee benefit programs including enrollments and terminations.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of payroll wage and hour laws and department operations to accurately communicate payroll wage and tax information, payroll procedures and payroll system functionality to all levels of employees.
- Ad Hoc projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University and 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer proficiency: strong knowledge of Excel and MS Word is required
- Ability to work under pressure showing high commitment to Payroll and reporting deadlines
- Ability to pro-actively identify process improvements within payroll
- Experience with payroll systems, preferably Paylocity
If you are interested in a new opportunity or know someone who is, email Mel Carpenter your resume directly at Click here to apply to Payroll & Benefits Coordinator
">[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Payroll & Benefits Coordinator
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement