Circon Environmental is currently looking for a Field Services General Manager. This position is for a facility located in Avon, Ohio. Starting pay is competitive in the industry but based off experience. We offer complete health benefits, vacation time, and more after the probationary period.
The Field Service General Manager main function is to run the day-to-day activities for the Industrial Services department including the planning and execution of projects, selling, bidding and pricing new projects, acquiring resources, coordinating the departmental efforts, and coordinating third-party contractors. Supports and assists with the growth and development of Industrial Services capabilities, including market intelligence and developing market penetration and growth strategies. Industrial Services include the Company’s Industrial, Lab Pack, Railcar Cleaning, Health Services, and Emergency Services groups.
- Responsible for managing all activities in the Field Services Department
- Work effectively and communicates with all departments to ensure that all business requirements are met for a successful operation
- Drives continuous measurable improvement in safety, quality, productivity, financial performance, and customer satisfaction. Shows sense of urgency to remediate issues that may impact performance.
- Supervises and directs all business operations in Industrial Services Department including environment compliance, safety, lab pack, railcar cleaning, health services, and emergency service groups.
- Oversees the scheduling of necessary labor, equipment, and subcontractors for successful project completion.
- Builds relationships with vendors, customers and subcontractors to ensure projects are performed successfully and within regulatory guidelines.
- Assists the Project Manager with providing project proposals and estimates to the customer.
- Assure timely billing for all projects and issue purchase orders when necessary
- Responsible for approving third-party invoices for accuracy and profitability
- Schedule monthly maintenance for field trucks
- Maintains sales pipeline of Industrial Service Sales representatives
- Maintains sales within book of business and sales budget assigned.
- Completes and reviews all bids where Industrial Services will perform work.
- Trains and develops a workforce that is proficient and flexible to meet internal and external customer requirements. Responsible for conflict resolution, employee evaluations and succession planning
- Maintains positive employee relations and morale
- Ensures all Industrial Services team members are properly trained on DOT, safety and compliance procedures to conduct their job safely and to the customer’s satisfaction. This also includes training in all the operating equipment used by Industrial Services.
- Ensures that a safe working environment exists at all times and appropriate safety regulations are followed
- Assist with Emergency Response calls to coordinate Circon's efforts with local response efforts.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations
- Performs other job-related duties assigned
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- While performing duties in the plant the employee is required to wear Personal Protective Equipment as needed and in accordance with safety policies and procedures
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk, see, or hear and may be required to climb stairs, work at heights and work in confined spaces
- May be subject to heat and cold stress environments, both inside and outside
- May be exposed to noise
- May be exposed to hazards such as chemical, noise, dust moving vehicles, moving mechanical parts, and all weather conditions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of RCRA, EPA, OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written along with advanced computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in either: Chemistry, Business Administration, Operations Management, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in leadership role. Experience in the waste industry desirable, but not required.
- Travel to project locations is required
Interested and qualified candidates for the Field Service General Manager opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Business Requirements