Senior Finance Manager
We are currently seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join our Corporate Solutions Client Finance Team.
Our Senior Finance Manager is accountable for leading a team of Finance professionals focused on financial planning and analysis (FP&A) for client Real Estate financials, including creation of quarterly multi-year and long-range forecasts as well as allocation of occupancy expense. You will be accountable for team results and must ensure compliance in all accounting processes.
What this job involves:
- Direct responsibility for creation of quarterly multi-year and long-range forecasts that consolidate all client financial expense in scope for facility partners
- Develop allocated occupancy rates and supporting materials for annual refresh of occupancy plan for client lines of business
- Complete month end results reporting, analysis and commentary, including accruals for submission to client finance team.
- Act as advisor and strategic partner to these groups for all financial, operational and client matters
- Develop and improve client financial reporting for key expense categories and programs with emphasis on highlighting potential financial risks
- Engage with account technology team to develop robust technology solutions to gain efficiencies in forecast process
- Review, understand, and ensure compliance and proper accounting for transaction deals
- Key financial/accounting liaison for Business Unit Executives, Product Line owners and Corporate
- Manage and mentor staff and help guide their development (including preparation of goals & objectives, reviews)
- Help execute staff succession and growth plans
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA and/or MBA a plus
- A minimum of 7-9 years relevant work experience with 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Audit and internal controls background a plus
- Strong accounting skills
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PeopleSoft
- Proficiency with JD Edwards E1 General Ledger system a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, proven presentation skills
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Provide Financial Support
Provide Consultative Advice