CorTech, LLC is seeking an energetic, experienced and self-motivated Customer Liaison for a well-known automotive seating manufacturing facility in Highland Park, MI!
The Quality Liaison will provide pertinent quality and production information that will allow the company to become more efficient and effective in the building and shipping of seats.
The ideal candidate will:
• Perform inspections at different points of customer’s line to ensure Faurecia quality standards are being met;
• Communicate issues to the applicable Production Supervisor, Quality Engineer and/or Quality Manager;
• Communicate all quality, safety and customer satisfaction issues to the team in a timely manner;
• Participate in quality sorts and rework at customer and at work facility, which may include weekends, as required;
• Conduct daily customer vehicle audits and capture on customer liaison report;
• Support daily CP8 audits and provide feedback/root cause to the production team;
• Responsible for all daily activities related to the customer including reorders, customer returns, repairs, etc.;
• Participate in Quality Investigations, 5S Activities, etc.;
• Perform on-the-job training as required;
• Support on-going plant initiatives such as problem solving and continuous improvement;
• Attend required training that may be held on non-production days;
• Assigned shift schedule may change according to current job requirements;
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
• Ensure all customer & Faurecia safety and non-safety plant rules and regulations are followed;
• Ensure adherence to established quality and housekeeping standards
• Respond immediately to items brought to his/her attention with respect to hazards, defects or non-compliance issues;
• Review and adhere to Total Network Manufacturing’s health and safety, environmental, and quality standards, operating procedures, policies and forms.
• Minimum one-year seat assembly experience; rework, a plus:
• Ability to work independently;
• Must demonstrate leadership skills that include: Problem solving, strong communication, maturity and a good work record;
• Must have quality acceptance criteria knowledge of seat completes and components and be able to identify quality issues;
• Must be able to communicate well with individuals who they train or work with, and must be able to relay problems to their supervisor as well as communicate needs to others and interact in a professional manner;
• Must be able to obtain customer badging access;
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to stand; stoop; bend; walk; sit; use hands to handle, manipulate, or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk and hear;
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds;
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus;
• Must also be able to discern various shades of color for all materials;
• Must be able to use a variety of tools (i.e. hog-ring gun, torque gun, screwdriver and mallets, etc.).
Please submit resume
- Complex Problem Solving