Job Title: Senior GIS Analyst
Job Location: Detroit, MI
- 1. 5 years providing system administration for Maximo.
- 2. 5 years of experience configuring Work Order, Inventory, Asset Management, Service Request, Maximo Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- 3. 5 years of experience using Application Designer
- 4. 5 years of experience using Workflow Designer
- 5. 5 years of experience configuring Escalations, Cron Tasks, and automation scripts
- 6. 5 years of experience using the Integration application (MIF) to import data including configuring Object structures, publish channels, enterprise services, end points, and
- external systems.
- 7. 5 years of experience in developing sophisticated BIRT reports from scratch.
- 8. 5 years of experience using SQL queries (SQL Server 2016 or higher)
- 9. 3 years of experience monitoring logs and configuring Maximo application, EAR files, database and report servers.
- 10. 3 years of experience monitoring and troubleshooting Maximo applications errors
- 1. 3 years of experience installing and configuring Maximo add-on applications (Transportation, CFR 139).
- 2. 3 years of experience installing and configuring Maximo patches and hot fixes.
- 3. 3 years of experience configuring and troubleshooting JVMs and Websphere 8.x or higher.
- 4. 3 years of experience configuring and troubleshooting DataSplice mobile platform (Inventory, Work Orders, CFR 139 Inspections).
- 5. 3 years of experience configuring and using Maximo Migration manager.
- 6. 3 years of experience integrating Maximo Purchasing with Oracle ERP or similar.
- 7. Experience configuring, installing and implementing Maximo Mobile.
- 8. IBM Maximo Certification 7.
- 1. 4 year college degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 3. Ability to deliver appropriate project statuses to different levels of management.
- Asset Management
- Code Of Federal Regulations