To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Real Estate Analyst
JLL • Chicago, IL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a Transaction Management Analyst for one of our client-dedicated account teams based in Chicago, IL.
Our Transaction Management team helps clients strategize, evaluate and execute real estate transactions to meet their business and occupancy needs. Working with local brokers, we assist clients by defining space requirements, identifying suitable alternatives, recommending appropriate occupancy solutions and negotiating lease and ownership terms on their behalf.
Our Analyst works primarily in a support role on lease acquisitions, dispositions and other transaction and account management related projects.
- Evaluate client building alternatives and lease options on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Prepare detailed approval documents for client submission & signature
- Assist in the preparation and update of reports, presentations, analyses, BI galleries and KPI metrics for the account team.
- Manage our online Transaction Management Project Tracking tool
- Support the Global TM team
- Update and manage our best practice documents
- Work directly with clients and team members to resolve financial, transaction and landlord issues
- Attend regular conference calls
- Review of lease documents and abstracts. Review other materials as part of the due diligence process
- Assist in preparing commission invoices for all North America transactions
- Tracking transactions, commission and savings data in web-based applications
- Commission revenue and savings forecasting
- Develop an understanding of basic building systems, real estate, and lease terminology
- Become familiar with the lease negotiation process and lease issues
- General and ad hoc reporting as needed to support transaction activities
- Prepare financial analysis (as needed)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics or related field with a record of high academic achievement (strong GPA).
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of applicable experience and strong financial, analytical, and reporting skills
- Real estate brokerage or salespersons license desired
- Advanced computer skills which may include use of: Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), CoStar, and the ability to master company specific database programs
- Ability to analyze both qualitative and quantitative information
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Basic understanding of real estate and lease terminology
- Well-developed verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- You enjoy and excel working on a fast-paced environment.
- You are detailed oriented to deliver results timely and with the highest quality.
- You feel empowered to create memorable human experiences for the client, the internal JLL team, and the account’s OneTeam while upholding safety standards.
- You are a passionate expert that embodies the JLL Human Experience culture of being an early adopter and turning problems into opportunities while having the flexibility to think outside of the box.
- You are a role model with uncompromising standards who works as a collaborative team player, communicates professionally and demonstrates accountability.
- You are open to new and innovative ideas and you focus on continuous improvement and delighting the customer.
- At JLL you are expected to think “WE”. Everyone in the organization is part of the team!
- You are a proactive, empathetic leader who brings a positive attitude to the workplace each day.
- You are a change agent who lives JLL’s core values, including: ethics, teamwork and excellence.
- Working with and for people is your passion!
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.