Challenge the Status Quo and Transform Critical Care
Sound Physicians, a physician-founded and led organization, focuses on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
SSM DePaul Hospital has been serving the St. Louis metro area since 1828 and offers the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in St. Louis County and the only Level II Trauma Center in North St. Louis County. The hospital is home to several Centers of Excellence and utilizes the most advanced technology available.
- 476-bed hospital
- Established team of 4 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- 20-bed ICU - Medical/Surgical/Neuro/Cardiac
- Comprehensive health care center with state-of-the-art comprehensive programs to include: Robotic Surgery Institute, Neurosciences Institute, Heart Institute (offering the latest in minimally invasive valve replacement and repair)
- Subspecialty programs including (but not limited to): Orthopedics, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Maternity Care, Surgical Services, Behavioral Health Services, Center for Sleep Disorders, Imaging Services, Weight-Loss Institute, and Pain Care Center.
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered