Valnet is a digital media company that specializes in the content creation and distribution of the most interesting topics in today’s pop culture. With over 22 websites and YouTube channels, Valnet has become the world’s largest authority on pop culture, covering news, reviews and facts across several entertainment verticals.
We are seeking a knowledgeable Photoshop artist to fill the role of Thumbnail Creator for the YouTube channel connected to our site: ScreenRant.com
. In this position, we work hard to provide the best content possible to our readers in relation to blockbuster movies/TV shows
with a big emphasis on all things Marvel/superhero/fantasy/action (i.e. Avengers, John Wick, Avatar, Spider-Man, The Boys, Cobra Kai, Star Wars, etc.)
Do you think you'd be a great fit for our team? Do you have the skills to become a valuable and productive member? Do you love keeping up with celebrities? Then don't miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today!
- Create 30-45 thumbnails per month (with any necessary edits/changes/re-optimizations needed);
- Work under tight deadlines and submitting tasks on time.
- Experience with Photoshop is a must; candidates should be comfortable with manipulating images, color correction, brightening, etc.;
- Stay up-to-date with guidelines pertaining to YouTube thumbnails;
- Experience in graphic design is great but not required;
- Affinity with the content is a huge benefit/asset.
- C.V and Cover Letter (tell us why you'd make a great fit for ScreenRant?)
We will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired ScreenRant Thumbnail Creator candidates.
**this is a remote, work-from-home, position**
Powered by JazzHR
- Adobe Photoshop
- Color Correction
- Graphic Design