Blue Dot (ARS), the LARGEST HVAC and Plumbing company in the Nation, providing a high level of service to residential customers across the United States with locations in Forest Hill and Elkridge, Maryland.. GROW WITH THE PROS, AT BLUE DOT!
SIGN ON BONUS of $3000 available for experience Lead Installers and Service Technicians.
As a HVAC Installation Mechanic, you would provide exceptional customer service delivery while installing, starting up and troubleshooting new HVAC systems in a residential setting.
What we have to offer;
- NATION-WIDE COMPANY OFFERING STABILITY AND CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- Potential Sign-on Bonus for experienced Journeyman and Master Licensed Installers!
- Ability to earn in excess of $100k annually!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company provided service van with gas card, tools, and cell phone
- Comprehensive "PAID" training
- Mentorship from our industry leading management team
- Career Advancement for our HIGH PERFORMERS!
- Ability to RELOCATE anywhere in the United States where ARS operates!
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug screen and driving record check
- Three plus years performing residential HVAC Installations and change-outs preferred
- Willingness to put in late hours and weekends when needed
- Willingness to complete further training to keep your skills sharp
- Share a passion in our commitment to provide Exceptional Service!
- EPA Certification is a must for both Virginia and Maryland Installers
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid HealthiestYou.com subscription - Teledoc service
- 401(K) with company match
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Short term disability and additional life insurance available
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Installations (Computer Systems)