Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
To continue to drive the growth of GHD's Environment Market in North America, we are looking for an Environment Delivery Leader who will support our Environment Market Leader in operationalizing our growth strategy through business planning and delivery. As Delivery Leader, you will provide support in managing the performance of the Environment business throughout the U.S. and Canada. In addition, you will support growing external industry awareness and strengthening GHD's internal business development and delivery tools, processes, and vital for our growth and strategic ambition. Building from strong market and business development knowledge, you will lead and drive creative ways to help the North American Environment Market achieve and maintain market leadership.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assist in executing key components of the market's business plan, particularly client forward strategies, actions and activities
- Work with key GHD partners to further develop, deliver and execute key client briefs and growth plans for emerging clients, North American key clients, and regional market sector clients
- Lead, drive, and support growth and step-up initiatives
- Monitor critical metrics for the business and drive roadmap activities, including reporting requirements to the Market Development Leader and North America Leadership Team on a monthly basis
- Evaluate existing Winning Work business development tools for efficiency (including capture plans), help to develop new and/or improve these tools and socialize, promote, and train staff throughout GHD
- Collaborate with marketing and communications and BD partners to regularly collect and analyze client data, market intelligence and sector trends in support of highly effective value propositions and targeted market messaging
- Assist in monitoring the progress of our capture strategy and planning for our national strategic pursuits; provide leadership on one or more of these key pursuits
- Assist in evaluating existing business development training for efficiency and help in the improvement of these modules and materials; work to promote and train employees on the importance and use of these tools
- Monitor GHD’s Key Client Program (KCP) and Client Relationship Manager (CRM) programs and activities; serve as the relationship manager for select clients
- Help to identify priority projects and leaders with vision on an annual basis; support the development of robust plans with sector team to promote the brand
- Collaborate with the Regional Environment Market Leaders, Business Group Leaders, and Technical Services Leaders to identify key open positions throughout the business; collaborate to recruit and hire strategic talent
- Team up with business partners across GHD, including cross-market teams (e.g., Water, Infrastructure, Transportation, Property & Buildings), digital and advisory, in order to achieve our business ambition for the Environment Market
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree; MBA is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the A/E/C industry, with focused experience in Environment and integrated market solutions that span multi-disciplinary offerings
- Demonstrated combination of market facing and operations experience
- Client exposure and/or relationships in the private sector, public sector, and federal sector
- Solid understanding of the Environmental landscape and technology trends, as well as macro trends that are driving the evolution of the market
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, ability to lead pursuits and projects and interact with key internal and external partners
- A focus on driving cultural evolution and ways of working to enable a hard-working, agile, and results-oriented team.
- Agile self-starter with a proactive, strategic, and creative approach
If you are passionate about pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link below.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Development
- Customer Value Proposition