To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manteca, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Order Selector - Manteca, CA
McLane Company • Manteca, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
- Average pay: $17.25 per hour.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance begin after your 60th day.
- 401(k) begins after your 90th day, with annual company match.
- General description: The Warehouse Specialist selects product and loads trucks, moving product between the loading
- dock and the warehouse and moving product within the warehouse. They work in various areas of the warehouse -- Dry, Perishable, Refrigerated, Freezer, and others.
McLane Foodservice Manteca is located in San Joaquin County, California. It serves customers in California, Oregon, and Nevada.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 124 years of success. We’re looking for teammates with perseverance who don’t mind taking the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we’ll pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Review documents and record information; verify quantity, identity, availability and condition of product.
- Drive and operate the reach truck, pallet jack and fork truck to select, pull, sort, and stack product within the warehouse and dock.
- Hand-stack product on occasion when off balance or in the wrong location.
- Shrink-wrap and label outgoing orders and remove shrink wrap from incoming orders.
- Read and comprehend labels, instructions, and bills of lading.
- Correctly perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to verify product quantities.
- Additional duties or special projects may be assigned at the supervisor's discretion.
- Know how to operate a reach truck, a pallet jack, and a forklift.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have at least 1 year of distribution warehouse experience.
- Undergo pre-employment screenings, including but not limited to a background check and a drug test.