Advantage xPO is currently lookingfor a bright, energetic and friendly AdministrativeAssistant to support a busy and highly successful Private Wealth Managementoffice within one of the most prestigious global financial services firms. Theideal candidate should possess at least two years of administrative supportexperience from a corporate environment.
AdministrativeAssistants working onsite at our client are responsible for general officesupport, including but not limited to:
• Managing Travel & Expenses, including making travelarrangements and processing expenses for team members
• Processing Incoming & outgoing mail, including checks andstock certificates, tax forms, and scanning
• Providing general administrative services to teams, such asmaintaining calendars and schedules, and answering phones
• Coordinating and Scheduling office events, includingrecruiting, internal events and external client events as needed. Duties toinclude booking conference rooms, ordering food, printing documents,coordinating interview schedules, liaising with building services, and greetingvisitors
• Assisting the Private Wealth Management Team in servicingclients, with a focus on operational excellence and customer service
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlookrequired
• A minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in a professionalcorporate environment
• New graduates who have a desire to be in the financialservices industry are also encouraged to apply
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
• Enjoys working in a team environment
• Polished communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Interest in the financial services industry
• Business professional environment and attire
• Possess critical thinking skills and good judgment
• Displays personal pride in work, always striving to dohis/her best
• Chooses to always operate with integrity and transparency
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.