The client is searching for an Associate Marketing Specialist to assist the Demand Generation team in North America for a 6 month contracted term.
This position is focused around the execution and project management of revenue generating campaigns and supporting elements.
This includes coordinating campaign deliverables with our marketing automation, creative services and digital marketing teams along with external agencies.
The Associate Marketing Specialist will be tasked with ensuring each campaign is following best practices and each task is completed on time.
The Associate Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
• Executing, managing and tracking marketing campaign deliverables that drive leads and pipeline for the Software business unit.
• Project managing and ensuring the proper execution of tactics through various mediums which include email, direct mail, telemarketing, social media, online advertising, SEM and events.
• Collaborating with program managers and demand generation leads to enhance campaign tactics and drive qualified leads
• Develop and write content for promotional emails, collateral and other campaign elements as needed
• Analyzing campaign metrics, identifying trends and making recommendations on adjustments through the campaign
• Special projects and tasks as they arise
Skills Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years of marketing/project management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Experience Required 5 years of marketing/project management experience
Education Required Bachelors Degree
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.