At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Together, we’re making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives. We value the safety of our patients and employees with the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Denture Lab Technician program.
Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, Vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
How You’ll Make a Difference
As a Denture Lab Technician, you will get a great career and so much more. You will have the ability to showcase your artistic skills to create better smiles and ultimately improving lives within your community. You will have access to state-of-the art equipment and instruments to perform your artistry. We’re also committed to leading the way in digital dentures. Learn more about digital dentures [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Denture Lab Technician.
- Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction
- Oversee your own laboratory
- Fabricate dentures from impression to insert
- Complete prosthetic repairs, relines, and re-bases
- Oversee preparation of laboratory supply orders
How You’ll Succeed
- Ready to be part of a customer-centric team
- Experience with complete fabrication of quality denture products from start to finish
- The ability to pass a hands-on skill assessment/bench test completing such process
- Training in dental lab technology a plus
Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for employment as a healthcare worker in states with vaccination mandates.
- Cultural Activities
- Hardworking And Dedicated