Our client in Greenwich, CT is currently in search of a nurse that can come on board and hit the ground running!
- Coordinate infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans, including IVF and IUI cycles, between patients and physicians
- Responsible for ensuring all required labs and procedures are completed and documented
- Telephone triage patient phone calls regarding medications, treatment plans and test results
- Care of patient through ovulation induction, IVF and Embryo Transfers cycles
- Patient Education and counseling on treatment protocols, medications and infertility procedures
- Responsible for accurate and timely communication of physician orders, instructions, and lab results to patients
- Review patient charts for medical issues which may require evaluation before proceeding with treatment cycle
- Maintain patient charting in EMR
- Transcribe and transmit prescriptions per physician`s orders and process prior-authorizations as needed
- Pre- and post-op care of patients having procedures (i.e. egg retrievals, embryo transfers, hysteroscopy)
- Communicate with all staff, clinical and administrative, in order to provide high quality patient care
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Perform routine examinations and phlebotomy as needed
- Administer medications (oral and injectable)
- Adhere to all processes as well as state and federal regulations
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Nurse License or Certification (1 year) required
- Ability to respond appropriately to stressful situations
- Strong computer skills and EMR experience
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Neat and professional appearance
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 527525
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
As one of the most prestigious and successful recruiting firms in Southern Connecticut and Westchester County, NY, Excel Partners specializes in the employment markets experiencing the greatest demand:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative and Office Support
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Each area of specialization is led by a dedicated team of highly trained recruiting specialists who all have years of experience supplying area companies with outstanding pre-qualified candidates. This high degree of recruiting expertise ultimately saves our clients tremendous amount of time and, as a result, provides them with a high caliber qualified candidate. Our clients range from small privately held companies to Fortune 500 corporations that have different employment needs. Excel Partners fills these needs with permanent, temporary, contract and temporary-to-permanent candidates.
Excel Partner’s reputation for providing exceptional candidates has drawn more and more companies to rely on our services. Our nearly 100 percent retention rate confirms that companies will repeatedly select Excel Partners to “make the right choice” when hiring.
View the full profile