To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer- Gate Attendant- West Des Moines
Securitas USA • Des Moines, IA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Securitas USA is the leading global provider of security solutions with many employment opportunities across the country. Securitas offers our employees opportunities for training, development and advancement as well as the stability and confidence of working for a reputable company. Working together, we combine our expertise in security and passion of service to truly make a difference.
The Security Intervention Officer will monitor the electronic surveillance system, vehicles and pedestrians entering and exiting the security station entrance. The Intervention Officer will also respond promptly to all emergencies and disturbances as they arise.
We offer Health Insurance, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Retirement 401K, Training, Paid Uniforms, Advancement and more!
No experience is needed. On the job training is provided.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Have a reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Effectively speak, read and write English
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
As a Securitas security officer, you may be expected to perform one or more of the following essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Be able to maintain accurate records
- Effectively comprehend numerous policies, procedures, and concepts in order to respond appropriately to various situations
- Communicate effectively with others
- Walk up and down stairs
- Work outside in a variety of weather conditions depending on the assignment Securitas thrives on our security guards being customer service oriented to ensure that we exceed our clients' expectations. Satisfied clients are the reason for our existence. It is up to each and every security guard to ensure that our clients are pleased with the service they receive.
If interested, please send your resume or a statement of interest.