Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
The Customer Service Representative 3 is responsible for initiating high risk, high volume, and large dollar (US dollar and foreign currency) international, domestic, tax, etc. wire transfers via phone for consumer, business, wholesale, and Wealth clients, including regulatory Dodd Frank eligible payments. This position works closely with our Foreign Exchange Sales team to assist the client in booking rates/contracts for all Private Bank wires and wires exceeding $100K USD. This position also responds to complex wire inquiries from internal and external customers regarding wire transfer customer agreements, wire investigation cases, incoming wires, wires pending Risk and OFAC review, and wire cancellations.
The Customer Service Representative 3 duties include processing/creating routine to complex transactions, resolving complex customer service inquiries in a timely manner, placing calls to customers on incoming wires, and processing return notification emails and calls as needed. The Customer Service Representative 3 is responsible for handling customer issues efficiently, and escalating them to management when necessary. This position participates and supports overall customer service goals and service level agreements, and is required to communicate with other departments or managers to resolve customer issues. Failure to adhere to the regulatory policies/procedures in this role could lead to increased reputation, regulatory, and legal risk, as well as negative customer impact.
Schedule will be Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM. Hours are subject to change based on business need.
**Please note: the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience interacting with people or customers, demonstrated through work, military, or education
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Knowledge and understanding of foreign and domestic wire transfers processing
- Ability to identify risk factors and provide alternatives to mitigate
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Knowledge and understanding of internet or intranet-based business systems
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- 6+ months wire transfer experience to include demonstrated knowledge of and experience with wire transfer types, settlement methods, and formatting (FedWire, CHIPS, SWIFT domestic and internationally routed payments)
OR-Portland: 2701 Nw Vaughn - Portland, ORDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Benefits Summary
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative 3 (Wires) for benefits information.