Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community -- Join today and earn a $100 voluntary COVID vaccination bonus!*
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Help At Home believes that our Home Health Aides are the foundation of our work. We offer in-depth initial and quarterly training to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Eligible staff also have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs. Help At Home understands the need for flexible scheduling and strives to be an employer of choice in your community.
A typical day for a Home Health Aide includes:
In-Home Assistance – Helping your clients with day-to-day activities like cooking, cleaning, getting dressed, and other basic activities in the home.
Companionship – Assisting your clients with errands like grocery shopping, attending doctor’s appointments, and other events outside the home.
Community Building – In partnership with the family and the branch teams, creating a safe and positive living situation for your clients, and staying in close contact about any concerns or challenges.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- 9th grade education or higher
- CNA preferred
- Commitment to serving clients with physical needs; ideal candidates will have at least 1 year of providing this type of care and support
- Recognition of the needs and concerns of others, and the ability to build strong client-centered relationships with others
- Demonstrated ability to perform supportive services safely
- Flexibility and adaptability, with the willingness to work weekends or evenings in order to support clients
- Dedication to professional development, including completion of a direct care staff program that meets state requirements
- Commitment to providing support to clients without regard to location, socioeconomic environment, medical diagnosis, ethnic origin or religion
*Caregivers who voluntarily get the COVID vaccine are eligible for $100 bonus. Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements.
Hardworking And Dedicated