You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Director, Human Resources Operations
Our client is seeking a Director of HR Operations to lead the strategy development, design, implementation, administration, and governance of all compensation plans, benefits programs, and pension plans. In addition, the Director is responsible for ensuring the integrity of HR data management and reporting as well as managing efficient and effective HR processes, including collaborations with internal partners and external vendors. The role will ensure all programs align with the Foundation's objectives, are competitive, sustainable, and continually enhance equity and inclusion. Through these programs, the Director supports the Foundation’s ability to attract, reward, and retain key talent.
- Work closely with the Chief Human Resources Officer to ensure alignment of policies and practices related to operations, compensation, pension, and benefits with the organization’s strategic objectives and plans for future growth.
- With one direct report, delivery of HR services compensation, employee benefits, leaves, pension, safety and wellness, and HR information.
- Ensure plans and programs are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- In collaboration with the CHRO, continually review and assess the Foundation’s comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that reflect the Foundation’s total compensation philosophy and that support recruitment and retention.
- Accountable for managing all HR systems and information, including RFP and new system implementation during 2023/2024.
- In collaboration with the CHRO, develop, manage, and monitor departmental budgets.
- Lead implementation, and ongoing management, of a HIPAA compliance program.
- Lead administration of pension plan, including funding, reporting, annual audit and testing, and serve as main point of contact for plan inquiries.
- Ensure the management and maintenance of all essential records of employment, benefits, and training.
- Stay abreast of best practices across all aspects of HR operations and ensure the Foundation’s administration aligns with best practices.
- Lead annual compensation benchmarking and salary review process, including preparation of salary increase letters and benefits statements.
- Director is responsible for managing, training, and developing one member of the human resources team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree, HR certification, and/or 15+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated strategic focus as well as a hands-on and collaborative, team-oriented approach
- In-depth knowledge of compensation, pension and benefits planning including benchmarking processes and tools, HRIS, and the related regulatory environment
- Familiarity with employee relations issues, employment law, resourcing, and talent management
- Previous experience with HRIS implementations is an advantage
- Understanding of people analytics and a strong commitment to data-driven decisions
- Technically savvy and highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, as well as data development and analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and coaching skills, with a collaborative, motivational and collegial work style
- A high degree of personal integrity, a strong work ethic, service orientation and sound judgement
- Ability to communicate complex information both verbally and in writing, to various audiences such as foundation leadership, trustees, internal partners, and employees
- Prior people management experience preferred
- Manage work and decisioning through a lens of equitable and inclusive practices, continuous improvement, and with a client service orientation
- Business Process Improvement
- Coaching And Mentoring
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI03-10440_3534433125
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.