Prestigious Black Car company in Sterling VA is looking to bolster CSR department with a great personality who is looking for a long-term role with opportunities to advance.
Job Description: The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare
correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Answer all incoming calls promptly, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
• Answer client inquiries about transportation services.
• Book transportation reservations while focusing on maximizing transport revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Upsell when possible.
• Enter reservations into the computer according to standard operating procedures.
• Communicate and work closely with Dispatch.
• Handle all special reservations, to include V.I.P. reservations, packages and discounts.
• Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of windows-based computer operating systems and functional knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
• Pristine phone etiquette
• Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, quickly, and efficiently
• Excellent "people" and problem-solving skills
• Calm demeanor under pressure
• Self-motivated work ethic and the ability to stay on task until the job gets done
• Flexible nature and attitude of helpfulness
• High school diploma or equivalent We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue