The HR Generalist will assist with the daily functions of the HR department, with tasks related to benefits, performance management, morale, and recognition.
Client is a modern and progressive law firm that balances its commercial practice with a disruptive commitment to the public interest.
- Assists with various human resources programs at the firm.
- Handles benefits and HR policy for new hires, employees, and senior leadership.
- Assist with maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Relevant experience in HR.
- Competitive base salary with overtime and bonus.
- Competitive benefits.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Human Resources
- Performance Management