Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated
it 'A Great Place to Work' and where you can make a
difference in a senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Evergreen Woods cares about the individuals who serve our members and
is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team
environment helping others.
$1000 Sign on Bonus
Now accepting applications for a RN Designee to implement standards
of resident care on a 24-hour basis in the Assisted Living. This
position oversees the nursing aspects, directing and evaluating of all
Assisted Living personnel providing direct resident care within the
campus. Must be a licensed RN.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
or Four year college or university degree required.
state licensure as a RN is required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Administrative and management
- Two years experience in a similar
healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare
- Remain in good standing with all standards
of the Nurse Practice Act.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel) plus the
willingness to learn other computer
programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal or close
- Must conduct all business with a professional
manner and with a high level of
knowledge of prescription drugs, therapy practices and
- Must have a valid driver’s
license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company
and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day
(fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted and tile flooring,
normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work
in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Exposed to
physical/verbal abuse by certain residents under mental or physical
- Exposure to needles, infections, wounds, medical
equipment, and the like.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the
- Assist with resident evacuations.