Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
$19.00 to $25.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. You will support daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position holds an academic HR background. Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist HR managers in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing.)
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
• Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
• Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
• PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
• Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
• Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
• Basic knowledge of labor laws
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communications skills
• BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field
For immediate consideration please email your updated resume to Leissy.Farias@officeteam.com
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Perform Secretarial Duty