To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plainfield, CT 06354
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Production Mantenance Level 1- 2nd shift
Rogers Corporation • Plainfield, CT
Posted 24 days ago
Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Help build a cleaner, safer and more connected world through a career with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in clean technology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more -- but it’s our people that set us apart. Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Rogers Corporation is seeking a qualified candidate to provide maintenance and mechanical support to the Rogers production teams.
- Provide maintenance and mechanical support to production teams by troubleshooting equipment. Understand the instrumentation and perform repairs as needed. Assemble, install, dismantle and repair machinery, pumps, motors, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair electrical systems. Plan, layout and perform all required operations incident to the installations, maintenance and repair of electrical and electronic equipment within the facility. Make proper connections to panels, electronic units, etc.
- Perform general repairs to all types of machines or equipment. Tear down units, determine extent of troubles, repair or replace defective parts and reassemble. Replace parts such as bearing, gears, shafts, worn or broken units or equipment elements. Install and wire motors for a variety of standard and special purpose machines and equipment.
- Move machines and equipment to the designated area using forklifts, hoists and other equipment.
- Install all types of conduit, making bends, threading and reaming where necessary.
- Perform ordinary machining operations using lathe, milling machine, grinder, drill press, etc.
- Weld using tig, stick, or mig.
- Plumbing work in all parts of the plant. Perform general building maintenance work.
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Maintain tools and equipment required for maintenance tasks and inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Assure that jobs specified on maintenance request and work orders are completed satisfactorily.
- Assure that all required records or hours/material are expended for each job
- Read and working from blueprints, drawings and schematics to complete tasks.
- Participate in the company safety program and maintain clean and organized work areas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Due to ITAR Regulations, we can only accept candidates who are U.S. Citizens or have Permanent Resident status
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills: written and spoken
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and carry critical projects to completion
- Be willing to work with operations and other maintenance team members to achieve the operations critical objectives
- Effective interfacing with internal leadership, direct reports, external vendors and other team members
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
Rogers Corporation offers:
- Excellent pay and benefits!
About Rogers Corporation