To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV 89113
- Credit One Bank
- Phone: (702) 269-1075
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Data Analyst/ Developer II/ III
Credit One Bank • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Data Analyst/ Developer II/III is a subject matter expert in the systems related to their area of responsibility. The Data Analyst/ Developer II/III provides project leadership to a team of less senior Systems Specialists. The Risk Systems Specialist II/III performs systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance activities in support of Risk systems. The Data Analyst/ Developer II/III is a leader who possesses business knowledge and technical expertise related to their areas of responsibility. The Data Analyst/ Developer II/III is skilled in systems functionality, project management, and change management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
* Responsible for managing and providing work direction to lower level analysts.
* Responsible for developing and managing the automation and maintenance of Risk based programs and processes.
* Responsible for designing and implementing dashboards and reports that will provide support in insuring that the company goals are met.
* Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends and proposes direction and solutions.
* Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
* Responsible for ensuring that work is well documented.
* Responsible for auditing and quality control to ensure that work meets quality standards.
* Assist in troubleshooting software application issues
* Performs user acceptance testing and enforces proper change control when implementing changes.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* BS/BA degree in a related technical discipline with 2-4 years of hands on experience.
* Experience in one or more of the following: Microsoft Access, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint, or SAS.
* 2+ years risk management or equivalent industry experience preferred.
* Must have well developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
* Position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, and the flexibility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment.
* Demonstrated strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
* Experience utilizing Tableau (i.e. creation of Tableau dashboards ) will be considered a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.