Clerk II – Waukesha, WI
Kelly Services has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are currently seeking a Clerk II to work for one of our top Healthcare Corporations located in Waukesha, WI.
Pay Rate: $17/hr
Work hours: 8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri
Duration: Long term contract position starting on 8/19/19 with potential for extension
Job Description: Responsible for performing routine but varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
Assist with clerical finance duties, multi-tasking, data entry, working with different system applications.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Receives, classifies, reconciles, consolidates and summarizes documents and information; processes and codes documents.
- Makes and receives phone calls to exchange information to accomplish tasks.
- Sets up and maintains records, logs and files.
- Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Contacts customers, suppliers or company associates to exchange information.
- Operates, cleans and maintains various types of equipment for purposes of filming claims, correspondence and other related documents.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail.
- Develops and makes copies of original film.
- Verifies unrecognized characters and flags quality issues as they arise.
- Completes and maintains production logs.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of related work experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Basic keyboard proficiency and familiarity with basic PC office software required
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position: Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply