The dishwasher/busser is responsible for the following:
- Washing dishes including but not limited to silverware, plate ware, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- Bussing including but not limited to assisting food servers with bus tubs, trash, clearing tables, and sweeping and mopping.
- Closing dining room by wiping down tables and chairs, sweeping/vacuuming floors, and removing trash from the restaurant and arcade, and other tasks asked
- Flexibility and willingness to perform minor food preparation tasks and other tasks asked
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment - a MUST!
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to use and carry a tray in order to assist servers
- Must have reliable transportation and be punctual
- Able to go up and down stairs
- Behaves ethically and honestly
- Possess a positive attitude
- Quick and efficient in completing tasks
- Self-starter worker mentality
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens and engages in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language
***Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at Caf Piazza***Company Information
Caf Piazza is a casual dining restaurant with lunch and dinner on weekdays, and brunch, lunch and dinner on the weekends. Benton Parkade, a family friendly arcade, has opened up next door where patrons can come to play arcade games, shoot pool, throw darts, and much more.
- Attention To Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Self Motivation