Paint Area Coordinator - Haleyville, AL
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team Member Experience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. We then equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or on the floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
The Home Building Group is actively searching for an Paint Area Coordinator to join the team at our Haleyville, AL facility.
- Utilize leadershipabilities to ensure smooth production within the specified area of thefacility. The Area Coordinator (AC), under limited management, ensurescompliance with company policies, procedures and specifications. The AC isresponsible for supervising the flow and operation of their assigned area or departmentwhich includes but is not limited to:
- Organizing and providing production specifications to all team members.
- Conducting and leading Toolbox Meetings.
- Ensuring smooth operation and flow of their assigned production area including coverage of team members for all job duties.
- Leadership by communication and adherence of company policies and rules.
- Provide direction to team members within the assigned area of the production facility.
- Provide additional support for all TMs of the assigned area. Help ensure smooth operation by problems solving for any issues that arise throughout the day.
- Organizing and preparing all production paperwork prior to the start of the production day.
- Partner with Team Leads and TMs to ensure all duties within the production line are properly covered and staffed.
- Ensure all raw materials, tools and machinery are in place for all TMs of their designated production area.
- Assists facility management in identifying any safety hazards and partners with the EHS manager for correction actions associated with reported issues.
- Provide routine updates on vital information to the Production Manager and General Manager.
- Completed routine clean sweeps of the assigned production area to ensure a safe and clean work environment for all TMs.
- Carry out end of shift/day clean up procedures, such as cleaning and servicing of work stations and equipment.
- Complete daily end of day procedures to ensure all TMs have been accounted for, plant close up sheet has been processed and all safety hazards have been addressed.
- Previous experience in a production paint environment.
- Wood, fiberglass and furniture.
- Previous experience in automated paint a plus.
- Experience in a management role is preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong communication, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Able to function in a fast paced environment.
- Able to push, pull, bend, and lift at least 50lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Other physical duties, as needed.
540 N INDUSTRIAL LOOP, HWY 13
HALEYVILLE, Alabama, 35565