We are looking for a full-time Registered Nurse to assist with personal care and home helper assessments, quality assurance, and (Personal Care Assistant) training. This position will primarily cover the Rockingham County service area. Home care experience helpful but not required.This position reports to the Nurse Manager. Health benefits, 401-k, mileage reimbursement and use of company car. Some Essential Duties:
- Completes initial personal care client assessments.
- Develops a written plan of care in collaboration with the client and or client’s family based on the service call assessment.
- Initiates the client’s plan of care in accordance with personal care needs specified in the written plan of care.
- Re-evaluates the client’s personal care needs at least every 90-days.
- Prepares and coordinates clinical & progress notes on personal care services.
- Conducts In-Home supervision of personal care aide’s services with the assistance of support staff.
- Conducts PC training and competency training and on-going evaluations of agency PCA's as needed.
- Associate Degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license active and unencumbered
- Three (3) years relevant experience in medical services or clinical environment with knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience with geriatrics preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 25 lbs.
- Valid drivers license
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Koinonia, Inc., dba Home Instead Senior Care is an independently owned and operated franchise. Koinonia, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Registered Nurse Certified