To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Data Architect Lead
AccruePartners • Charlotte, NC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Multi-billion-dollar manufacturer of specialty products
- Over 10,000 global employees
- Progressive IT organization with a belief that employees and practices are a significant driver of business growth
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS ROLE:
- Opportunity to be a leader and driver in the SAP S/4 role out for a 4+ Billion-dollar leader in its space.
- Ability to make an impact by leading projects and ERP integrations
- Environment where you will be continually challenged to improve practices and efficiencies
- High visibility across the organization and interaction with high-level executives to influence change and ideas. Extensive communication with CIO and CFO along with plant leadership across the US and International.
WHERE THIS IS LOCATED:
- Charlotte, NC – 40% Global Travel year 1
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Serve as a liaison between the business (regional and corporate), global Business Technology (BT), and Analytics teams to represent all aspects of Data Management and Data Governance.
- Responsible for all data relevant to the new SAP Enterprise Resource Planning software solutions being implemented and its integration to other best of breed systems.
- Define vision, strategy and principles for managing and interacting with data.
- Lead and coach the Data Development teams globally.
- Define standards for naming, describing, governing, managing, modeling, storing, searching and delivering all data across the organization.
- Develop and implement the comprehensive enterprise data strategies; including data modeling, implementation and data management for Enterprise Data Warehouse and advanced data analytics systems.
- Responsible for planning and implementing data management for new data sources, publicly available data, business-to-business partnerships and advanced Data Analytics systems all in accordance with the comprehensive enterprise data strategy.
- Gather requirements, gain business and Information Technology alignment, perform vendor and product evaluations, mentor business and Information Technology resources.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure end-to-end technical and business viability.
- Ensure the successful delivery of solutions, training and documentation.
- Provide leadership in establishing operational and analytic environments.
- Maintain, communicate and enforce guidelines for industry recognized best practices of all aspects of data and database development efforts.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Data Modelling, or Mathematics, Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience managing Master data for Enterprise Resource Planning implementations (specifically SAP).
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of Manufacturing / Supply Chain industry experience in Information Technology.
- Extensive experience collecting business requirements from customers and transforming the requirements into business solutions.
- Ability to quickly engage, understand and acclimate to the organization’s current enterprise data environments: specifically, for new SAP Enterprise Resource Planning software solution implementation (Customer, Supplier, Parts/ Products, BOMs, Routing, Labor, Chart of Accounts).
- Ability to grasp an accurate big-picture understanding of the needs of the business and develop and convey a vision and appropriate and robust solution.
- Strong understanding and experience implementing Master Data Management and improving data quality.
- Solid understanding of data architecture and data modeling techniques.
- Structured thinker and effective communicator with proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations and comfortable interacting with customers.
- Experience consuming/exposing data in various ways, including: Application Program Interface (API), Business Intelligence (BI) Tools and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Ability to reverse engineer existing data flows and source to target mappings.