To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR 97230
- Anne Jungwirth
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services • Portland, OR
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Services is currently seeking Contract to hire Customer Service Representatives for one of customers who is one of the top international banks Gresham, Oregon on Sandy Blvd. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally. Shift: 10:00am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday Training: 12:00pm – 8:30pm for 2 months Job Tasks:
- The Customer Support Associate position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements.
- This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets Key Performance Indicator (KPIs)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months customer service experience
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
Apply Now! This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.