Weichert Co. is hiring a Social Media Marketing Manager in the Morris Plains, NJ Office. The Social Media Marketing Manager is responsible in assisting with the day-to-day planning, execution, reporting and research related to the implementation of the social media strategy and roadmap. In this role, the Social Media Manager will develop, plan and execute social media editorial and content strategy across various social media channels. This person will help identify and target key audiences to drive engagement and increase awareness for the Weichert brand, and help create messaging for marketing campaigns, public relations, blogger outreach and other communications.
* Manage and execute daily operations and initiatives, including editorial calendars, content development and engagement with users
* Oversees development of social-specific content across all media channels, ensuring brand priorities are met (images, video, copy)
* Works directly with stakeholders and SMEs to understand the business needs and goals of each Weichert Company in order to create impactful messaging that inspires positive perceptions and/or actions
* Develops specific, measurable objectives, as well as innovative strategies to build the Company's social media presence and advance the brand and message
* Manages and maintains a library of content assets that speak to target audience and drive engagement
* Sets up and optimizes pages to increase the visibility and engagement of Company's social content
* Identify and report key performance indicators (KPIs) for organic and paid advertising campaigns
* Monitor social activity for brand and service issues requiring immediate attention and ensure that crisis communications plans are effectively followed
* Supports employee and agent engagement efforts through social media to help amplify their roles as Company advocates.
* Creates presentations on social media best practices for internal training/education.
* Remains immersed in all emerging technologies/media and competitive landscape to determine hot new trends and what is scalable for business.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field preferred
* 2-4 years of experience working in a social media capacity, prior work with retail or consumer packaged goods brand a plus
* Experience managing social media initiatives in a corporate setting required
* Demonstrated proficiency in writing, editing and interviewing
* Ability to adapt communication style to audience, prepare messages for multiple audiences
* Knowledge and understanding of corporate social media legal guidelines and platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
* Attention to detail and ability to work independently in a fast-pace, deadline-oriented environment
* Strong attention to detail, as well as adept at planning and organizing
* Ability to think creatively and strategically, and be self-motivated
* Proven social media and networking expertise with high engagement KPIs
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled