To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norristown, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Customer Service Representative - Norristown, PA
UnitedHealth Group • Norristown, PA
Posted 29 days ago
Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on
the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and
this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving
the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about
making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely
and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s
Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new
partnership formed by Quest and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part
of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our
talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full
suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use
your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to
be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work. SM
- Respond to and resolve on the first call, customer service inquires and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the caller needs such as benefits, eligibility and claims, financial spending accounts and correspondence
- Help guide and educate customers about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer - driven health care topics to include managing their health and well - being by selecting the best benefit plan options, maximizing the value of their health plan benefits and choosing a quality care provider
- Intervene with care providers (doctor's offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance when needed
- Assist customers in navigating myuhc.com and other UnitedHealth Group websites and encourage and reassure them to become self - sufficient
- Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow - up with the member
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and / or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- Provide education and status on previously submitted pre - authorizations or pre - determination requests
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
- Moderate work experience within own function
- Some work is completed without established procedures
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability in using a computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Ability to work Part Time hours from 11:00AM - 3:30PM Monday thru Friday
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete the Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
- Call Center experience
- Medical Billing experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations (responding in respectful, timely manners, consistently meeting commitments)
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine immediate requests and identify the current and future needs of the member
- Proficient problem solving approach to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations
- Proficient in translating healthcare - related jargon and complex processes into simple, step - by - step instructions customers can understand and act upon
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
- Proficient conflict management skills to include ability to resolve issues in a stressful situation and demonstrating personal resilience
OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the
Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening.
This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're
freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed.
We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to
help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This
is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a
reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work. SM
Diversity creates a
healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is
a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before
service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center,
Optum, health care, office, phone support, training class, Norristown, Quest