Completes more complex review of documents from Institutional clients and reports on identified exceptions. Researches and responds to customer inquiries regarding exceptions.Primary Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Train less experienced personnel on the review of documents to support the quality of their work.
- Research questions from Institutional customers regarding exceptions entered on the tracking system and respond back within established service level agreements.
- Run reports for Institutional customers as scheduled; review the reports to ensure data accuracy.
- Pull and review files for on-site audits as required. Review those files for all needed documents prior to audit.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the review of documents to enable review of multiple types as required by volumes within the area.
- Complete more complex data matching of documents based on agency guidelines or custodial agreements for non-agency documents. Update the tracking system with document type and exceptions found or addressed. Upload data to the tracking system so that the review can be completed using the system.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Associate's degree and a minimum of 1 years' relevant experience,
OR in lieu of a degree,
A combined minimum of 3 years' higher education and/work experience, including a minimum of 1 years' relevant experience
Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent spreadsheet, word processing and email software
Strong alpha/numeric skills
Strong organizational skills
Demonstrated problem-solving skillsEducation and Experience Preferred:
Ability to work under time constraints while maintaining accuracy
Mortgage agency review or car title review knowledgePhysical Requirements:
Able to lift 30 - 50 pounds
Able to climb on a ladder and/or stool and bend for filing
Able to stand for long periods of time