Enterprise Network Analyst - Intermediate
AdventHealth Information Technology
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
You Will Be Responsible For:
Examples of the administrative responsibilities for the Enterprise Network Analyst (Intermediate) include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaboration - Participate in business planning meetings to understand and recommend the best technical, most cost-effective, network solutions that meet initial capacity, long-term scalability and growth, and performance requirements.
- Change Control - Adhere and follow all change management policies to ensure that the work is documented and meets the organizational requirements. This includes the creation, submission, review, and periodic representation of complex changes in the weekly change management meetings.
- Documentation - Document administrative items, projects, and support issues as needed to provide a reference to team members, other teams, and management.
- Incident and Request Management - As with the change management requirements, all incidents and requests should adhere to the organizational requirements. Completion of the incidents and requests should also meet the specified SLT and SLA requirements.
- Knowledge Sharing - Both the technical and non-technical knowledge should be shared to team members in both a formal and informal manner. Sharing of knowledge helps the entire team improve their skills, plus builds a cohesiveness within the team.
- Personal Development - Whether it is through certifications, training, or conferences, employees should seek ways to develop themselves in areas that are technical in nature and non-technical where relevant to the current role held within the organization.
- Project Support – Project Support - Serve as a resource for the Enterprise Network Analyst Team in the coordination and deployment of network related projects. Ensure that network milestones and deliverables are met according to the project specified timelines. Provide updates to the Enterprise Network Analyst Team Lead, Project Lead and Technical Lead on the status assigned projects.
- Status Reports - Submit status reports as requested to the team manager and verbally during team meetings.
The Technical responsibilities of the Enterprise Network Analyst (Intermediate) deployment, upgrade and support of the enterprise and facility network infrastructure. Examples of the duties and responsibilities included, but are not limited to, the following:
- Network Infrastructure Support - Provide the required network support for the deployment of infrastructure network topology architecture, processes and reports. Investigate functionality issues related to application connectivity, security and system configurations. Work with technical application teams in the review, analysis and resolution to network related performance issues.
- Network Administration - Perform the required work associated with network administration, such as the installation and configuration of network infrastructure, the onboarding of network devices into monitoring and security platforms, and the implementation of maintenance processes that ensure the continued stability and performance of network systems. Examples of specific tools associated to Network monitoring, troubleshooting and administration include:
- High-Availability - Work with other application and other technical teams in provide localized high-availability
- Inventory and Lifecycle Management - Assist in the development of project plans, including related timelines, for the scheduled refresh and network version upgrades of existing systems. The project plans should incorporate both short-term and long-term technical objectives, along with analysis on capacity, performance and security considerations. Maintain records of hardware inventory, software licensing, and handle RMA returns of obsolete or defective equipment.
- Monitoring and Optimization - Manage and participate in the monitoring, optimization and diagnosis of currently deployed network systems. Provide the appropriate documentation to management, detailing the root cause analysis of outages, performance concerns, and propose resolution and optimization options.
- Security - Work closely with the Team Leadership and security teams to review, support, and monitor organizational security initiatives. Provide remediation efforts as needed if vulnerabilities are identified.
- Technical System Support – Collaborate with the Network Analyst Team and Technical Leads and Enterprise Network Engineering Team to plan, deploy, configure, and support the AdventHealth Network Infrastructure. Provide the necessary support in the investigation and resolution of system level issues.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Technical writing skills.
- Proven skill in Project management of Network related projects.
- Experience with Cisco Voice, Nexus Switches, Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Experience producing predictive surveys for wireless coverage
- Experience with planning network architecture with cross-functional application, business, technical teams and third-party vendors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A.A or A.S. in a degree such as Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology or 5 years related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in the support of an enterprise network platform in a 24x7 environment, including platforms such as Route Switch, Wireless, and Security.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supporting network infrastructure platforms such as Cisco Switches, ASR and ISR routers, VPN and Wireless.
The Enterprise Network Analyst (Intermediate) is responsible for deployment and continued support of mission critical network infrastructure systems in the areas of Route/Switch, Security concepts, and Wireless technologies. Technologies utilized by the Network Analyst Senior include: Cisco IOS, Cisco Prime, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco ISE, Firewalls, NetBrain, SolarWinds and Wireless Flex Connect. The position also requires demonstrated competence in LAN/WAN technologies, EIGRP, OSPF, Spanning Tree, SDN (Software Defined Networking). Last, the Enterprise Network Analyst (Intermediate) is responsible for the coordination of cross-functional teams in relation to the deployment and support of the physical/virtual network infrastructure. This individual is responsible for coordination, management of Enterprise Network projects that may be as extensive as building a new site or converting/rebuilding an acquired site.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- 24/7 Services
- Business Planning
- Change Management