Equipment Sales and Aftermarket Product Support Positions Available
Represent and promote dealership operations, which ensure customer confidence and maximum profits for the company and store. Coordinate activities and cooperate with other departments to best serve the needs of the Customer. Sell whole-goods, parts and service 100% of the time. This individual is required to work in conjunction with all members of the company and store and perform the following duties as instructed:
1. Assure customer satisfaction.
2. Equipment Sales sell the entire new and used product lines currently offered by the dealership at profit level defined by dealership. Aftermarket Product Support sell the entire line of supporting parts, service and rentals.
3. Maintain accurate, current product, industry and selling skills knowledge on an on-going basis for all related equipment and company procedures.
4. Organize and manage his or her own time and territory to ensure the highest possible return to the company and its customers.
5. Understand functional product/service and company knowledge.
6. Obtain and retain knowledge of the competition and their products.
7. Communicate with all levels of the company to ensure that all service to our customers is taken care of and no profit opportunity is lost because of a lack of communication.
8. Develop an understanding of the equipment industry.
9. Maintains an active list of prospects by market covered.
10. Conduct pre-call planning activities.
11. Follow all training assigned as directed.
12. Follow all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
13. Maintain a high level of professional image.
14. Computer literate.
In the sales department, the communication skills and dedication of the sales staff is important. These individuals by nature of their work are expected to take time, effort and a willingness to meet the customer`s needs and expectations. The attitudes, actions and activities performed by all personnel are the foundation of our business. It starts with you. To accomplish this, the minimum expectations are as follows:
1. Amount of sales in dollars.
2. Market share
3. Gross margin generated as a %
4. Gross margin generated in dollars.
5. Units sold
a. Number of deals done.
b. Number of deals you were in.
c. Number of deals we closed.
7. Product and application knowledge.
9. Customer profiling accuracy
Offices in Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County and St Lucie County Florida
Newest Office in Puerto Rico
Education/Experience Required: One to Three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bi Lingual a plus.