$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking an ambitious and experienced Accounting Manager for an immediate opening at a dynamic, innovative Construction/Contractor company. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to Amanda Warren at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, AIA, lien waivers, certified payroll, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Preferably, you should be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager role is based in the Sacramento, California area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed!
What you get to do every single day
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Possess a thorough knowledge of SAGE
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Deep understanding of Construction industry
- 3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Working knowledge of SAGE software
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Certified Payroll experience
- Lien Waivers experience
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
If you possess the above experience and are looking for an opportunity with a growing Construction company, please email your resume directly to Amanda Warren at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
for immediate consideration.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles