Calling All Night Owl's!
Home Instead Senior Care of Northern Colorado is looking to hire CAREgivers for Awake Overnight Shifts in the Loveland Area!
Home Instead Senior is still hiring through the COVID-19 Pandemic, and our services are more necessary than ever. We are committed to providing virtual training to our new CAREGivers to reduce exposure, and are dedicated to keeping our staff and clients safe and healthy.
Who Are You?
Are you passionate about helping people, especially our greatest generation? Do you care about making a difference in others' lives instead of just bringing home a paycheck (although that is important too!)? Do you like talking to everyone and offer a helping hand any chance you get? Are you a student needing flexibility with your class schedule?
A Day/Night In the Life - What You'll Do:
- Serve as an ambassador of the Home Instead Senior Care Brand in everything you do
- Provide in-home, non-medical care services to local seniors in a professional, friendly, and joyously spirited way
- Build relationships of trust with people who need socialization as much as they need help in their homes
- Engage families in discussions to ensure that the needs of their loved ones are being fully met
- And last, but certainly not least, put smiles on people’s faces!
Other traits you may have...
- An unfulfilled need to make a difference in the lives of our local seniors
- A desire to have a job with tremendous flexibility to meet the demands of your life
- Strong communication, relationship development and interpersonal skills
- Have nothing criminal on your background check. Zilch!
- Drug free and can routinely pass drug tests.
- And you must be a joy to be around!
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
We are Home Instead Senior Care of Larimer & Weld County, CO and we are on a mission to help seniors remain independent and in control for as long as they live. We have a passion for our employees and the clients we serve. We are in search of an amazing person to join our team and change our lives while we work collaboratively to change the lives of those we serve.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- World-Class Training
- Paid On-Going Professional Development Programs
- 24/7 Office support
- Compatibility Matching
- Flexible Schedules that fit your life & availability
We are looking to add wonderful people to our incredible team of caregivers. Apply today!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/365 or call
970.494.0289 and ask to speak with Ryan.
Job Type: Part-Time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.