Location: Houston, TX
Pay Rate: $25/hr. - $30/hr. Actual offer will depend on experience.
Shift: Split shift, 7 AM-3:30 PM with opportunity for overtime as required.
- Applicant will bridge the production team and HSE team.
- Will assist with writing hazard analysis reports, entering risk identification reports submitted by employees, logging audits, recording 5s metrics, updating visual dashboards, maintaining chemical usage reports, conducting and logging environmental audits.
- Assisting with training material to shop employees, conducting training courses and task assessments.
- Must have:Machine shop experience.
- Experience operating machines such as CNC lathes, mills or millturn centers, manual mill, manual lathe.
- Computer literate. Can navigate well within Microsoft environment and applications, can type well and write well.
- Passion for HSE.
- Understanding of manufacturing environment - Understanding of conventional machining practices such as milling, turning, EDM, honing.
- Supervision experience - Previous experience in HSE related role.
- Personality type, must have: - High energy, driven and motivated - Adaptable.
If you meet the above requirements and have the skills for this position, please submit your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply and I will contact you ASAP. Thank you.
URL blocked - click to apply
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Electronic Dance Music (Edm)