Systems Analyst Advisor
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated Systems Analyst Advisor I in Atlanta, GA
Role: Systems Analyst Advisor
Location: Atlanta, GA.30308
Estimation Duration: 5 Months Contract
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
1. 2+ years of experience in a people management role leading a team of systems analyst of 10 or more people
2. 8+ years of hands on experience in a system analyst role
3. Excellent communication skills and experience working with business stakeholders in US
4. Strong experience in conducting root cause analysis with IT stakeholder and documenting assessment and presenting updates to leadership and executive audience
5. Hands on experience conducting JAD sessions with multiple stakeholders - Business and IT
6. Hands on technical experience in requirements elicitation process.
7. Strong working knowledge of requirements gathering, drafting and managing change requests/requirements document using Anthem's standardized process.
8. Strong working experience in medium to large scale enterprise applications.
9. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
10. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and internal and/or external customers.
11. Experience working with Mainframe, ETL tools, SQL, and Informatica (preferred),
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILL SET
* Certified PAHM professional. Working knowledge of mainframe and Informatica technologies.
* Total professional experience: 8+ years
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong documentation and presentation skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
1. Should be able to derive & understand the overall functional design of data migration process from legacy systems to target system
2. Should be able to derive the functional design flow of Audit & Validation process, coordinate with technical teams and lead discussions on any functional changes.
3. Should be able to lead requirement sessions involving different stakeholders, get them documented and ensure timely delivery to technical teams.
4. Should be able to work with technical teams to get the technical responses, analyze, and suggest changes as relevant.
5. Should be able to generate reports on user requirements as well as on the migration issues in the prescribed format from client tools such as Jira for status tracking & reporting.
6. Validate if change logs on requirements and traceability across project assets and phases upon changes in requirements are being maintained & tracked.
7. Conceptualize, lead and validate functional design documents developed by the team.
8. Develop solution or architecture Blueprints in visualization tools like Visio
9. Validate crosswalks like Master Business crosswalk, Editable Crosswalk and Universal Crosswalk Table
10. Work with crosswalk champions, understand any business rule changes to crosswalks, and assess impacts on population and validation macros
11. Should be able to lead the functional team in discussions on mapping requirements with different stakeholders
12. Should be able to work with onshore to lead discussions on various mapping documents and ensure timely delivery.
13. Should be able to validate pre-migration, field level and post load business system validation reports created by team before they are shared with Anthem business owner.
14. Build strong understanding of various entities in the Enrollment, Billing and Commissions Mainframe screens, navigations covered during the Business System validation process and groom the team members on the same lines.
15. Lead various audit and validation functional process discussions to ensure integrity and quality of the data being migrated.
16. Conceptualize & formulate the reporting structure for Audit and Validation dashboards to track the migrated data quality.
17. Should be able to lead the discussions on the analysis of the existing the Audit and Validation reporting format
18. Come up with detailed test strategy and publish mock run plans based on incremental sco
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
URL blocked - click to apply
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 89711 when responding to this ad.
Attention To Detail