At Deloitte you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
* Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
* Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
* Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
* Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's newest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
* Supply Chain
* Customer and Sales Operations
* Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
* 2 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
* Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
* SAP FICA experience
* Participation in all phases of at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Ability to travel up to 50% based on work you do and the client and industries/sectors you serve
* SAP Finance/FICO experience
* S/4 HANA and Central Finance experience
* SAP RAR experience
* SAP BRIM experience
* Solid understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
* Experience delivering projects using Agile Methodology
* Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers
* Greenfield implementation experience
* Master's degree
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 100120
- Agile Methodology
- Financial Management
- Project Delivery