We are hiring!!! As the leading provider of security, automation, and smart home solutions, ADT is paving the way for the connected customer. Whether at home, work, or on the go, ADT is there to help protect and connect more than 6 million customers. As a Technical Specialist, you’ll play a key role in driving our innovation and transformation efforts in markets across the country.
As a Technical Specialist, you will be a Smart Home solutions expert and a brand ambassador for ADT’s 6 million customers. Often acting as the key point of contact for home automation clients, answering inquiries, providing technical advice, and demonstrating how to use new products and services. You will play a critical role in providing a world-class, consultative customer onboarding experience. In this role you will identify, enroll, and activate security & Smart Home products and solutions that best meet the needs of ADT’s residential customers.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Curate relationships between new customers and the ADT brand and product portfolio
- Complete in-home consultation and assessment –
- Architecting tailored Smart Home solutions that best meet the customers’ needs
- Rely on problem-solving acumen to analyze customer issues and recommend solutions
- Rely on sales abilities and product knowledge for solutions that are best for customer
- Activating and upgrading systems with enhanced technology
- Perform activation of equipment - including:
- Cameras (interior & exterior)
- Security hardware- E.g., door/window sensors, motion detectors, touchscreen panels
- IoT and Smart Home devices (e.g., Smart Thermostats, Lighting, AI assistant)
- Complete customer onboarding and education of key products and services