Soar to your new career with VOLT
Volt Workforce Solutions is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Production Associates to work on assignment in Winder, GA. Qualified candidates will be motivated, self-starters with at least 1 year of warehouse manufacturing experience. If you meet the qualifications below, apply today!
- Operating packaging equipment
- Problem solving to ensure safe and smooth operation of equipment
- Pulling, inspection /verification, and shipment of customer orders
- Verification of product being located, pulled and stocked into pick bins
- Ensuring all processed orders are shipped in the correct manner according to procedures
- Responsible for finished goods identification, inspection, labeling, re-packing and direction for storage put away
- HS Degree or Equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs, twist, carry, load, push and pull.
- Stand/walk for entire shift
- 1 year of warehouse production experience
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings
- GA Work Ready Certification preferred
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
It is the policy and practice of Volt Workforce Solutions to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or disability to the extent provided by law.
•HS Degree or Equivalent
•Ability to lift up to 75lbs, twist, carry, load, push and pull.
•Stand/walk for entire shift
•1 year of warehouse production experience
•Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings
•GA Work Ready Certification preferred
Packaging And Labeling