Title: Exploratory Position Job Status: Full Time
Department: To be determined Reports to: To be determined
Work Schedule: Weekdays Amount of Travel Required: None
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. was established in 1974 and currently services over 200,000 loans. Our strength as an organization is rooted in the quality of our people and products. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. Furthermore, we're financially strong, with a reputation for leading the industry with unsurpassed products, a broad range of services and a coast-to-coast presence. And we're professionally strong, from entry level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. As a member of our team, we will equip you for success, you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth and an encouraging culture that supports work/life balance.
This is an exploratory position designed to allow you to apply without committing to one position. Through the interview process, we can learn your skills and abilities to better match one of our open positions.
- Learns the day to day activities and job duties for chosen position.
- Provides clear and concise verbal and written communication on daily tasks.
- Coordinates workload to ensure performance remains consistent with day to day job duties.
- Partners with team members to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Completes tasks/job duties provided by manager.
- Builds relationships with leadership and teammates.
- Participates in team building events and assists with projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, degree preferred.
- Basic computer skills with ability to type at least 25 wpm.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and person to person.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a telephone, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information at all times.
- Ability to identify and assess account status and determine appropriate process.
- Constantly works in an indoor temperature controlled, sealed window office environment.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid time off days and holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs and On-site workout facility
- On-site restaurant
Attention To Detail