To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Therapy Nurse
The Judge Group • New York, NY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Judge Healthcare is actively seeking an Home Therapy Nurse with one of our best clients in the New York, NY area!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of clinically competent care for an assigned group of patients that includes assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, leadership functions, and quality improvement activities that enhance patient care outcomes and facility operations.
- Ensures provision of quality Home Dialysis Training and patient care
- Actively participates in the Quality Assessment Performance Improvement (QAPI) process that may enhance the likelihood that patients will achieve established Quality Target Goals..
- Provides safe and effective delivery of home dialysis training and education to patients with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) who have selected a home modality as a dialysis therapy
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (R.N.)
- Current appropriate state licensure
- Minimum of one year nursing experience
- Minimum of three months Home Dialysis Training experience
- Experience with Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) or Home Hemodialysis
- CPR certification
I look forward to working with you!