This position is for a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills. Candidates who enjoy working as part of a team will be interested in this position. Robert Half Finance is seeking a skilled Financial Analyst to join a thriving company. In this role, you will conduct financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. The Financial Analyst will also advise management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and prepare reports for management. This position is a great fit for candidates that seek a business partner role in which they can interact with team members about forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. Contact Robert Half Finance today. Located in the Dallas, Texas, this Financial Analyst role is a full-time employment opportunity.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jason Parma at Email blocked - click to apply
or at Phone number blocked - click to apply
- Propel monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions necessary
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives on creating financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Edit and manage forecasting reports
- Flexible individuals comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Support weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Enable effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Survey performance to date and assess potential opportunities and risks
- Track of monthly and quarterly performance by comparing actuals versus expectations to ensure business partners handle their resources r
- Ensure plans are properly executed by working with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations
- Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Background in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly valued (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Experience with financial data management processes & systems, e.g. Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- Financial analysis & planning (go-to-market experience preferable)
- Skilled in the construction and delivery of effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Use Statistical Method